The History of St. Luke's
On September 13, 1942, a small group of forty people gathered at a vicarage that was purchased by Trinity Church as a home for their Senior Curate, Rev. James Crosbie. The Rev. Crosbie was assigned to look toward establishing a Chapel of Trinity on the east side of Tulsa. At this meeting, plans were outlined and the name St. Luke's' was agreed upon.